An old card I made with my brother

Here's an old business card me and my brother, Jonatan "cactus" Söderström, made together a couple of years ago. Actually a very nice card I think.
If you're into experimental games you should definitely check him out.

My favorite games of his are the eerie and somewhat funny first person puzzle games called "Mondo Medicals", "Mondo Agency" and the new Mondo game which hasn't been released yet (but I'm his brother, so I've played it through of course).


Here's a link to my brothers website:
http://cactusquid.com/ 

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hey man. Just a quick random comment out of the blue. I stumbled across your blog this morning and love your work. I've been going back and reading through stuff and looking at all the stuff. I like how you talk through your process. Anyway, yeah, I just wanted to let you know that the work you have on here is really strong, and I'm a new fan!
    TM

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thank you! I really appreciate it! It's always awesome when somebody actually bothers to write a comment :D Will be posting more pictures in the near future since I've gotten som job offers making pictures for websites and magazines, so keep a look out for updates!

    SvaraRadera