ME+YOU DESKTOPBAKGRUND

















In English:
This is an old desktop background I made at the same time as I did the cover for the cover for the ME+YOU EP that I have posted here earlier. The picture of the squid-mouthed boy I took from an H&M-ad I found online and reworked, and the japanese/chinese letters on the left are from some Power Metal compilation if my memory serves me right.
Ps.
I forgot to post a link for ME+YOU's official website when I posted their cover, so I'll post it here instead. You can listen to their songs for free on it, and order their record if you like it.
http://meplusyou.nwrecords.com/album/ep-01

På Svenska:
En gammal desktopbakgrund som jag gjorde i samband med omslaget till ME+YOU jag postat här tidigare. Bilden på pojken kommer från en H&M-reklam jag hittade på nätet, och de japanska eller kinesiska tecken som figurerar till vänster är från någon power metal-samling om jag minns rätt.
Notera gärna även den fula enhörningen som står på ett av husen i bakgrunden.
PS.
Glömde posta länk till ME+YOU's officiella hemsida i förra inlägget, så gör det nu. Man kan även lyssna på deras låtar där, samt beställa skivan om det skulle falla en i smaken.
http://meplusyou.nwrecords.com/album/ep-01

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar